Universal is eating Disney's lunch

:rofl: yes that would be a rude awakening.
Our family has lots of good memories at ASMovies. Kids loved the themes

Just remember that this was a 6 day adult ticket that i could no longer use (that person cannot come on the rescheduled trip). So they said they will let me apply the value of that ticket (I think I paid $450 for that ticket when I bought it) to my other already existing 6 day tickets, making them all 7 day tickets. I am not sure if they would allow you to reduced the number of days off an existing ticket

I hope you are right so that when WDW is back to normal the crowds will look more like 2012-2015 than the massive year round crowds the past few years.

Until I had kids, my Orlando trips had slowly morphed from (a) almost all WDW with 1 day at Universal to (b) almost all Universal with 1 day at MK. Universal was doing a lot right before the pandemic, and I have blast whenever I am there.

Since my kids were born, however, it has been all WDW (and no Universal). Universal is not a great resort for kids under 8ish or people of any age who are skittish about thrill rides. That is WDW’s specialty so I will be happy if Universal takes some of WDW’s business after the pandemic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@MMCC32470, you can also add to the list:

Universal’s most popular live shows are still running while Disney’s are not. Only a couple non popular shows are not back up and running at UOR.

Thanks, @shawthorne44 for reminding me!

5 Likes

We are also doing this over Christmas. My parents said an emphatic NO to WDW since there are no FP, but they said yes to Hard Rock and express pass value. I’m sneaking in 2 days at WDW bc I can’t get out very often, but our focus is definitely Universal.

3 Likes