Universal for Littles

We have 2 kiddos that meet some disney height restriction and one that doesn’t. Adults max out at Everest for a coaster thrill. Should we plan a Universal Day or 2? Volcano Bay looks interesting… So far we have thought kids were too young for Universal and no one really reads Harry Potter. Are we missing out?

I love love love Universal. That said, it doesn’t sound like you would find a lot to do there.

2 Likes

I agree with @missoverexcited. I don’t think you would be happy with Universal. It isn’t well geared for very young kids, despite Dr Seuss land.

1 Like

How little are the children you are talking about? On our first family trip to Universal, my youngest was 4 1/2 and 42" tall. He had a fantastic time, but he was also familiar with Harry Potter and enjoyed a lot of the Harry Potter stuff.

1 Like

Over 44 inches, but have not seen almost any of the movies there yet. lol. We have and like them all but remember riding Hulk many years ago, and it is more intense than Everest, right?

It is more intense, yes. If they like motion simulators, they may enjoy Transformers, Spiderman and Despicable Me. But honestly, if you aren’t truly interested in any of the IP in the park and aren’t into “big” rides, you may not enjoy it as much.

1 Like