Universal coco cola refill mugs

Can anyone advise me if these refill mugs are worth it and how they work?
Cheers😁

I just passed my take of the refill mugs on another thread. This is what I posted there:

Ok, so I got the freestyle mug with the dining plan this week. It really depends on how much soda/Pop you’ll drink during the day and if you’re willing to stand in line to get it to determine if it is worth it.

Pros:
Unlimited refills that day in the parks including both Coke-a-cola brand beverages and icee frozen drinks. The average cost of soda is $3.00/cup and icees are $5.00, so if you fill it 5 times with soda or 3 times with icees you will have equaled what you would buying these items out of pocket.

Cons:
Expensive - they cost $14.99 each of purchased individually or as part of the quick service dining plan.

You can only get a refill every 10 minutes and water counts against that (I used a small amount of water to rinse my cup at a freestyle machine and then wasn’t able to fill it for 10 minutes).

You have to carry the mug with you and then have to get a locker to store it on many attractions.

You can only use it in the parks, not at the hotels.

So I would say it’s worth it if you’re already having to get a locker, don’t mind waiting in line for drinks throughout the day and will drink enough to refill it a minimum of 3-5 times depending on what you’re drinking

2 Likes

I just want to say I agree with everything you said! :grin:

1 Like