Universal attracting more guests than Disney?

My own situation is almost identical.

2 Likes

Never a WDW passholder, but was not shy on spending a ton of money there on our frequent trips. I was the consumer that would pay additional for dessert parties and daily character meals and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Hoop dee doo.

I didnā€™t mind spending a lot because I felt like I got a lot of value out of it. But once they got rid of Magical Express and free fastpasses (that I could book ahead of time) on tickets, I was done.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/Parkscope/status/1581296687003619329

TEA/ACROM numbers are always hilarious. Itā€™s like calling up someone, asking if they are a millionaire, then taking them at their word with no repercussions.

2 Likes

Agreed - donā€™t mind pay per play but the benefit needs to be thereā€¦the desert parties, ultimate nights/mornings & tours ect I always felt were worth the price.

This is an unpopular opinion but I think the Genie+ and lightning lane are STILL priced too low to be effective.I would rather see the pricing inline with Universal- ect YES it is a huge bite but I can walk directly to the ride I want to go on show my layard and ride with a minimal wait. Do I do it everyday on every trip NO- yet I feel stuck with g+ everyday of every trip or we are stuck. Heck every other park we have passes for works the same way - pay a fee expedited lanes without needing to pray for availability when you want itā€¦

4 Likes