Universal Addict's Very Merry Grinchmas & Jolly Birthday

Happy Birthday :partying_face::partying_face::balloon::balloon::birthday::balloon::balloon:

9 Likes

Something I forgot…

There’s no need to get to the shows 20 - 30 minutes early…as most of us Liners typically do.

I got in queue at 10:35pm for the 10:45 show. All the “center & mid-level” seats were taken. However, you could still sit anywhere on the sides, including front row or any upper center area. The theater was still admitting people right up to show start… the theater was filled by then.

So, if you aren’t fussy about where to sit you have more time for other things.

Oh! I really loved all the holiday decor & riding everything at night! However, DHS is open until 9pm tomorrow when it’s not a party. You could see & do it all then for what you’ve already paid if you are on a WDW vacation.

11 Likes

Happy Birthday :balloon::tada::birthday:! You are the best!!

5 Likes

Happy birthday! Thanks for the review.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Larry! :tada:

5 Likes

Happy birthday!! :birthday:

4 Likes

Happy birthday!

If we get to meet up I have a present for you.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy birthDAY Larry!!! :tada::partying_face::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Solid agree. Maybe that length is fine at 11 am but at 11 pm it’s nap inducing no matter how energetic the CMs manage to be.

So I tried this for the first shows of the night and got shut out. Got in line 30m early for the second showing of each show and had prime seating

4 Likes

Awwwww! Thanks! Now, I really want to find you today! I love presents! :rofl::rofl:

It’ll be the only one I get today, unless I buy one for myself!! :rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent:

4 Likes

Time of night probably helps the show crowds for sure!

2 Likes

I’m just finished the tribute store. Where are you?

2 Likes

I waaayyyy overslept! I am on a bus to CityWalk. My plan was to go to USF (even before I saw the message)

Now, I’m rushing there! :rofl::rofl: :man_running:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Larry!! :partying_face: :birthday: :tada: :gift: :balloon:
Have the best day!!

1 Like

When I was like 13 years old, I was delivering newspapers to the neighborhood when one of my friends (or so I thought) called me over. He indicated that he had something for me. So I went over. At which point he sucker punched me and ran off, leaving be breathless and in pain on the ground.

I was later told, as part of his apology, that he had been dared to punch me like that. Sounds like the kind of stupid things middle-school aged kids might do.

All that to say… @darkmite2 …be on your guard! :laughing:

Oh…and Happy Birthday!

6 Likes

Hey I won’t punch him. It’s a good present.

6 Likes

Thanks EVERYONE for the birthday wishes.

I got back by 2am, but was hyper from an unbelievable night of NEW rides, shows and meeting everyone that I couldn’t sleep until after 3:30am

I didn’t have a firm plan today as I figured I would sleep in a “little”.

I didn’t set an alarm so I didn’t get our of bed intil 11am… That the longest I have ever slept in at a theme park!! :rofl:

I do feel a little guilty for not getting up sooner. :rofl::rofl:

The weather is BEAUTIFUL today, so I’ll just make a full day of it instead of doing my usual 1pm break!

9 Likes

Kicking is more effective?

:grin:

1 Like

I won’t punch you. I promise.

Currently eagerly awaiting your arrival at the studios store inside the entrance.

2 Likes