Universal Addict is Back For More (wrap-up)

Oh phew!

I would guess SF & RPR run together, as well as HRH & PBH.

2 Likes

Thanks!

I’m just thinking about it from the perspective of a “normal” guest. Everything is happening a bit fast and you get very little info in the moment.

3 Likes

Larry, just finally caught up with your trip report today. I’m enjoying it so much! Love seeing WDW through your returning-refugee eyes. And of course, the letter episode with your lovely daughter was so special—thanks for sharing that with us!

3 Likes

This is amazing!!

2 Likes

FINAL MNSSHP THOUGHT…

Wear a costume!! It’s such fun!!! You will not be alone AT ALL!!

I got so many compliments and kids shouting, “Hi! Mickey!!”

I saw so many impressive costumes. I family with 4 - 5 kids all dressed impressively as the characters from Mary Poppins!!

And you can be anyone… I saw a few Wednesday Addams!!

10 Likes

I can probably tell you why :smirk:

:rofl:

3 Likes

The clouds and wind came in. The water taxi got shut down.

I hate the main security hub when HHN crowds start. The security gets more aggressive and it’s crowded.

Decided to do the walking path. I’m timing it from RPR. (That’s when I thought it)

It took me 9 minutes walking at a good pace

3 Likes

Fingers crossed for both of us that the rainy weather holds off this evening!!

2 Likes

A rain shower cane in and I forgot a poncho…

No worries!! I was right inside USF, so I ducked into Minions Cafe!

I was planning on eating my entree with HHN food, but I’ve wanted an excuse to come back here.

I said, “Bello!” to the hostess. She spoke only on Minion the rest of the way to the table and when leaving!! :laughing:

I have a window seat. I can see that it’s now blazing sunny outside!! :crazy_face:

Im trying The Meatball Mountain

It’s good, not great. Probably wouldn’t get it again. It does have a mountain of meatball though!

The cheese-ray is still my favorite of the 3 entrées I have tried!

7 Likes

ah, ok. I saw them on my last trip…

3 Likes

Yep, @darkmite2 solved it.

3 Likes

This was one of the (many!) things I really appreciate about UOR. Was so easy refilling my water bottle with the Freestyle machines.

4 Likes

Popped into VCON with a 5 minute wait…

App didn’t work again… It’s only worked the first time…

Y’all… warning…

I really want to like it, but IMHO it’s not good

8 Likes

@trnickell27

I believe you were interested in Stay & Scream

HHN STAY & SCREAM RESEARCH NIGHT

I’m here…

I did the NY area last year.

I decided to wait in the Central Park S&S this tine

This area will get you into Last of Us & Universal Monsters…

I did not RD the area. I got in around 4:45pm. The queue for Last of Us is crazy!!

The queue for Universal Monsters is fine… Not empty, but not anything to worry about

I’m going to do Monsters…obviously, but with UXP I am not in a rush to stand in a switchback queue.

I followed the signs to food & drinks over to Fast Food Blvd. The line here makes any MNSSHP food line look like paradise! :innocent:

The vibe here in Springfield is a chill party. People are drinking at the Duff Brewery and eating tacos… I prefer it to the NY area… You could go into Louie’s & Finnegan’s, but it’s so chaotic & loud. There’s plenty of space, seating and no one has to shout to be heard.

6 Likes

I think I am determined to hang out over here to try and HOPEFULLY see the M3GAN flash mob…

It’s been 6 nights with no success

2 Likes

Yay!!! Ok this has been my plan but I wanted to see what your thoughts were first before I solidified it! I feel like Springfield is the best option and to start with monsters. I’ll have express so I can circle back to last of us if needed. I think I want to use stay and scream to hit monsters and get food!!

2 Likes

So far with Express Pass I have waited less than 20 minutes for EVERY house every night. It’s usually about 12 minutes…

Worth every penny!

I’ve done every house once and a couple repeats…

I have a pretty good feel for my rankings. However, tonight is the time I am focusing on some of the “middle” ranks. (4 - 7)

Maybe one will impress me more tonight. That happen last year when The Weeknd went from 9th to 5th or so…

I feel pretty good about my #1 - 3 & #8 - 10 picks already

Ok…Monsters has opened at 5:30pm

5 Likes

The line for Monsters never even got any real queue. I could walk in right now.

Instead, I watched the entire queue for Last of Us past by me at Bumblebee Man’s Taco

It took 20 minutes!!

I grabbed a snack…The Witches Cauldron stew with cornbread. It’s good!! OMG! That’s another good HHN food item!

I did test, last night, if I could still “double dip” and use Emily’s UXP and mine to do repeats… I can!

I did walk onto Monsters with UXP… maybe 3 minutes.

6 Likes

Why people wait in line for haunted houses is completely beyond me. I’d rather eat gruel at Oliver’s orphanage.

9 Likes

Not judging, just expressing awe at differing tastes. :blush:

4 Likes