Uni dullard with photo package question

Hi all!

My family is visiting WDW in Oct to see our College Program girl. Some of the group are considering a side quest to UOR. I was reviewing ticket information for them prior to our planning meeting tonight and I see that there is a photo package option.

My question is, can one person buy the package and then everyone use it much like WDW? Is there a way to link up? Or will that only work for all group photos (so, then, no ride pics but for who has the pass)? Will that even work for group photos or will they require each person in the pic to have the pass?

Thanks much!

2 Likes

It’s quite similar to MemoryMaker although the technology is a bit crap. The app wasn’t working last time we were there. I don’t know if it’s been fixed. We had to access photos through the website. Anyone in the group could access that if you share your login details.

I believe you can get two cards with a package, so two separate groups can be collecting photos either from rides, photographers or fixed photo points. You would only need one card for a group photo.

There aren’t as many photographers around. Just at fixed character locations and park entrances.

1 Like

So from these comments:

It sounds like they would be better off not spending that money for the single day and use their own phones?

2 Likes

Unless they want ride pictures, yes.

2 Likes

I’m not sure the ride pics are all that important to them.
Could they, if they were blown away by one ride pic, buy just that in the moment?

2 Likes

I think so, but maybe another UOR liner can confirm.

I’ve only ever had the package or not been interested in ride pics :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Yes they can buy it at the ride exit.

3 Likes

Thank you both! Much appreciated!

2 Likes

It’s a third party company that operates inside the park. They don’t really do a great job about staffing past Noon. It’s like they think people only want their photos taken at RD.

Plus, most of the characters rarely have anyone other than the TM chaperoning.

Buy any ride photo you want and use your phones for the rest!

2 Likes

You can also buy extra cards for 3 dollars. They come with a lanyard. The cards will link to the account and can be used by anyone.

4 Likes

I don’t know if it really matters, but I found a thread of mine from earlier in the year. UOR does have a number of “automated” photo spots next to props - BttF DeLorean / JP T-Rex & many more. You can still use your own phone. Here’s the locations if you want them

3 Likes

Thanks for that!

1 Like