Undercover tourist?

Ok, had to ask my ma about this since I’m no salsa expert but she says that the green tomatoes are raw in this salsa. If yours looks a bit more brownish, the green tomatoes have been cooked or boiled first. Most restaurants go the cooked way because it lasts more in the fridge.

I’ve never had it with raw tomatillos. Is it good?

UT has created a COVID-19 page regarding theme parks etc, just received an email from them regarding same:
https://www.undercovertourist.com/blog/covid-19-information-theme-parks-resort-hotels/

It is wonderful but completely different to cooked.
Of course, now you’re going to have to come down to try them both!!!

1 Like

I can’t come this week though. This week I made plans with the governor to shelter in place.

1 Like

That’s ok, I’ve got a previous engagement smacking some common sense into all Mexicans… physically if possible!

1 Like

I hate to even ask this question, but my husband is asking me uncomfortable questions. Do you think there is any chance that UT will be forced to go out of business due to all of the refunds they’re providing for cancellations? I would hate to think so, and I know it’s impossible to predict the future, but with the current economic situation so volatile my husband is nervous about this. Our trip isn’t until June 6 so I don’t know if UT would even work on a refund request that far out considering they’re trying to keep up with refunds for the next couple of weeks. But my husband is worried that if we wait to request a refund when/if they announce the parks won’t be open in June, then UT may be out of business by then. Any thoughts on this? (And I truly am sorry to bring up such a terrible possibility! :cry:)

Isn’t the money actually coming from Disney in the refunds?

1 Like

Oh! Clearly I hadn’t thought through that. Your logic makes sense. Maybe that means UT doesn’t have to have their own cash flow for all of this and can weather this insane storm. Thanks for some optimism!

1 Like