Undercover Tourist tickets for DL

If I buy my tickets through Undercover Tourist, they still will give me a paper ticket at some point, right? Can they do that at the DLH desk, or do I need an extra step at the park entrance? any issues with Undercover Tourist tickets, and then linking them in the app?

1 Like

You will get a park ticket when you go through the front gates the first time. It is really fast. They also take your picture. I am here now and had no trouble using Undercover Tourist tickets bought the day before. Once through the gates open the app and scan the tickets. And make sure to get Maxpass!

1 Like

good to hear. definitely getting maxpass. I’ll admit I’m just a little paranoid about the 3rd party route. I may try to get them converted to park tickets at the hotel and link them before we get to the park, so I don’t have to stop and do that once in and can get our fastpasses immediately. thanks!

1 Like

I have used UT multiple times without issue - just bring your printed E-ticket to the turnstiles and they will scan and trade it for a regular paper ticket.

On my most recent trip in June, I linked my tickets in the DL app before I arrived. I brought the e-Ticket to the ticket booth outside so I could upgrade to additional days / Maxpass. I looked in the app and as soon as the transaction was processed, the previously linked tickets automatically reflected the additional days and MaxPass! Very slick. I was immediately able to book fastpasses through the app as soon as we were through the turnstiles.

1 Like

okay, sorry for the needed tutorial. I bought the tickets. they have UCT number and then a disneyland order number. can I put the disneyland ticket number on my account now and then I’m 100% good to go once I’m in the gate? or am I missing something?

1 Like

I am not sure, I just waited until we went through the gates and then scanned them into the app.

2 Likes

yeah, the app is asking for 18 digit number, the barcode on my UCT is a 19 digit number.

1 Like

Try scanning the barcode from within the Disneyland app (menu>Tickets and Passes>“+”>Link Tickets and Passes). I believe that’s how I linked my tickets to the app.

If it works, I think you can scan your tickets at the turnstile from the app. But I would bring the paper E-Ticket just in case.

1 Like

Good information. I just bought my tickets from them for Octpber. Max pass hoppera.

just got back, it was super easy. I opened the email and pulled up the link to the tickets (I could have printed them as a pdf beforehand if I had wanted to), just before we got to the turnstiles. they scanned us in, gave us the paper tickets (which I don’t think we used more than once or twice for various reasons) and were on our way…

2 Likes