Undercover Tourist recently?

Hi all! Has anyone bought tickets from Undercover Tourist recently? I have a package booked for myself in August which was originally going to be a solo trip, but now I’m probably going to add my 15 year old to the trip. If I purchase a ticket through Undercover Tourist-which still has adult ticket for child price on sale through tomorrow and is fully refundable up to 365 days-can I just link that ticket to my own package?

1 Like

You can link the ticket and assign it, but I don’t know that you link it to a package.

1 Like

Yes-
I just bought some a few weeks ago and linked them last week. You are linking to his MDE profile. He doesn’t even have to be staying with you to have a ticket.
DLR - but same idea at work.

2 Likes

If you have an actual package and you add the 15yo you will have to add the ticket to your reservation as well. And if you don’t add the 15yo to the package that will cause issues with park admissions for early entry/extra hours, and getting into the room and charging back to the room.

Otherwise you can - by phone - have them change it to a ticketless package (which will remove your ticket), add your kiddo, buy your ticket outright, and buy the kiddo’s ticket through UT

Package rules state that all persons in the room must have all of the same elements. So you cannot just add them without automatically having the ticket added

Thanks! The difference in cost between the UT ticket and a ticket from Disney is about $59. Not the end of the world to do it all through Disney, so I should just be able to call Disney and have my teen added to the package without it changing anything for me, yes?

1 Like

Yes indeed.

And since it’s a package you won’t have to pay any additional funds now to add them, though it will obviously change your remaining balance.

2 Likes