Ultimate Day of Thrills tour question

so this is the one where you start in MK and end in HS. question is after you are finished at HS, can you stay in HS and can you still reserve fast passes in advance for after tour ends?

1 Like

Yes. They will leave you or take you to another park, as you wish and you dont use any of your FP allowance, so you can book those in advance for the evening.

3 Likes

you see what I’m doing here @Welsh_Dragon? if i hear of HS reaching capacity early on, i will schedule this tour and hope like heck HS is last park…surely if you paid for this tour they would have to let you in

1 Like

You can cancel up to 48 hours and you dont pay until day of. It also allows you to access Signature Services.

1 Like

Signature Service? please 'splain :wink:this is not the really expensive one i am speaking of

I’ve done this tour and I also did not/do not know what Signature services is, please tell @Welsh_Dragon!!
@bethro23 answer to your Q is you need a Park Hopper ticket to do the tour. They will scan your bands as you go into each park. So once you are in, you are in.
I have done both booking FPP for the last park (used to be AK) and booking FPP for the 4th park so we could do all 4 in one day. You can do whichever you like.
In my experience, the tour is done around 3pm, 4pm is probably a better bet for booking your FPPs
Good luck!

2 Likes

thanks. this may be my only hope for HS and if HS is last park, I’ll just add in my 3 extra pre booked fast passes…like maybe runaway railway if open

2 Likes

That is what I would do. And it is what I am planning to do when I’m there for W&D race weekend!

thats when i will be there @DumboRunner.

Apparently once you book the tour you can ask Signature Services to book your FPs or make dining reservations for you for that day. So the CM in Signature Services told me.

2 Likes

Well then it sounds like we should meet!!! Which day were you planning the tour for? I’m a bit constrained because I have the 10K on 2 Nov and 1/2 on 3 Nov. I think I might be able to make it to MK by 8:30 am on 2 Nov if I run fast enough :blush: Otherwise I was going to aim at Nov 1. But we are doing MNSSHP Oct 31 and I fear DD will revolt at a late evening followed by early morning. I haven’t looked yet to see what days the tour is offered.

I love having people take care of me at my whim and request.

2 Likes

was planning on 11/2 now if they change park order and HS is not last, then all bets are off and I’ll go with original plan to RD Hs that day. yes…we should absolutely meet up…if we are on same tour just don’t mention cost to DH :rofl:

1 Like

You mean the incredible discount deal of just $10/person for Liners?! :wink:

4 Likes

bwahaha

1 Like