Uber to MK

Planning on making liberal use of Uber on an upcoming trip, staying at YC. Thinking about it a bit more, though, what is the best way to use it, if there is one, coming and going to MK? Do they have to pick up and drop off at TTC? If so, seems like just taking the bus might end up being quicker. I suppose I could always use CR as the drop off and pick up, but adding that 10 minute walk probably torpedoes any time savings, which is the primary reason for using Uber in the first place.

What do you think?

I’ve never done this but they would have to drop you at ttc or a hotel then you would still have a monorail ride or walk… Yes the busses are annoying but now that they drop off/pick up right in front I think it’s much easier :slight_smile:

1 Like

we used uber for MK mornings during Easter. RD was 7am and DH is not a fan of Disney transportation (we drive down or fly and rent a car). Our Uber would drop us off at the Contemporary (we’d get breakfast from the coffee stand in the lobby) and we would walk over to MK. It was $8 each trip.

1 Like

We are staying at the swan and thinking of Uber to MK and AK. I have read about dropping at Contemporary and walking to MK. Is this option still allowed without an ADR at Contemporary? I can’t find a new post on this. Thank you!