Two questions and a sad face

So excited to be heading to Disney in T minus 7 days! But first 2 pressing riviera questions: 1. Does the fold down (5th sleeper) bed truly fit an adult?? I have read that it does but I am skeptical…. 2. Are they doing resort activities? I haven’t been able to find a recreation calendar anywhere.
Now for my sad face - I had a browser issue and missed out on a topollinos reservation from resfinder :sob: any happy stories of missing out and getting another chance closer to trip? Thanks for any help!!

1 Like

My two adult DDs have slept on it without issues. My 6 foot tall 15 year old DS has also slept on it and was fine.
Are you wanting Topolino’s for breakfast or dinner? Just wondering because you can order the full dinner menu at the bar/lounge without a reservation.

1 Like

Do you just go up and ask to be seated in the lounge? This one location seems to be a bit of an enigma this way. I’d be interested in doing this if it works into my plans on marathon weekend

3 Likes

Breakfast with my mom and kids :cry:

In two trips I got it the day before when people cancelled. Just keep checking. (Also, don’t feel THAT bad about a “browser issue” - there are multiple search services and they only alert EVERY PERSON who has a search for that restaurant, time, and party size…they don’t hold it.)

2 Likes

Yes but it is first come and can get busy.

1 Like

This.

I’ve missed two CaliGrill alerts and one Ogas.

Le sigh.

Restart the search and move on, reminding myself there’s yet plenty of time!

2 Likes

Keep checking especially the day before. You would be surprised what shows up.

1 Like

Last night I saw multiple Topolinos breakfasts for this morning and Monday. Just stalk obsessively a couple days out.

5 Likes

I got my topolinos!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Hooray! Persistence pays off!

2 Likes

I’ll be there with my fam that weekend
Maybe a quick hi

1 Like

Will keep my eyes peeled for you and will be live reporting. There’s going to be a million of us there!

2 Likes

I’m not there to run though

That’s fine! We’ll still talk to you :smiley: and we’ll still look for you around the parks!

2 Likes

I couldn’t run if my life depended on it :joy: walk fast, yes

2 Likes

Tell you what: we will even stop moving to visit for a moment or 10. How’s that?

When we are closer to travel time, look for details in trip threads, and even send me a PM if you like so we can coordinate something :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like a great plan

1 Like