Two new Discounts available to all Guests thru 12/25: One for 4 Day/Night Room Ticket Package and Second Room Discounts for guests from 10 Southeast states

Save up to $500 on a 4-night, 4-day Walt Disney Travel Company room-and-ticket package at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights September 4 through December 25, 2020. Book through December 25, 2020.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/magic-is-here-vacation-package/

If > you’re a resident of Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia or West Virginia, discover great savings on rooms when you take advantage of this special offer.

Get swept up in seasonal fun—and save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights September 4 through December 25, 2020 when you book through December 25, 2020.
disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/magic-is-here-room/

I saw this and decided to search availability in early December (just for fun / not serious)

There weren’t any rooms at all the resorts, except the “Pirate” room at CBR ($1762)

FYI, I’m not planning anything any time so, just looking…

I looked around for a few minutes using a couple of possible dates, wide differences in availability and pricing for both offers.

The encouraging thing is this is the first discount offer to the general public post Covid-19 shutdown. It’s limited but I would expect that the discount offers will have to start small and grow as WDW tries to figure out the current demand levels.

1 Like

Is there a way to do this online? Im booked in Pop, which I could get up to 20% off room stay with the second offer. When I search availability, nothing for Preferred rooms.

When Disney announced AP discounts during our August trip, I had to call to make the change…it wouldn’t let me do it on-line.

So I went to the offer online. To the right in itty bitty words it says if you have a current reservation, click here to see if its eligible. Hang tight…

It brings you to ur reservation. U are supposed to click change res., select offer and lets see…

:frowning:

Go online and click on the chat box on the right hand side of your screen.

You should be able to get in contact with a CM who can help you.

Yes. That didn’t work for me before, either. I ended up having to call.

Did they give it to u? Might be worth a shot then…

So, the discount price seems to be the same price that I booked my trip at ($200 ish savings to go from Preferred room to standard room). Preferred not available, which is what I booked) so I think Im missing something. Did they increase their room rates (I book less than a month ago). How can the discounted room be roughly the same price as it was a month ago?

Yes. Over the phone they did. Actually, they applied the discount to all three rooms we had booked!

1 Like

Calling in I guess then, lol.
Annnnddd, all circuits are busy🤦‍♀️

Of course my luck didn’t work with the new AP discount today. When I called, the rate is actually higher now because the discount doesn’t apply to my room on that day.

Wow is this a terrible deal! Only $250 savings at a mod or $100 savings at a value! You can save more than that just by buying your tickets through a 3rd party!

1 Like