Two ADR's in one evenng

Hi! My ADR window opens 4/29. For one of our days I’d love to make a dinner ADR at Hollywood Brown Derby for dinner and then a late night ADR for Oga’s Cantina for drinks later in the evening. Will I be able to make both?

1 Like

You should be able to as long as the times don’t overlap. I’ve had 2 evening ADRs in the past for the same night.

2 Likes

Do you still need at least an hour between them?

Last time I did it, yes. Someone who has done it in the past year will have to confirm- but it was always at least an hour between for me. You get an error and it asks you to cancel one if there’s not an hour between.

1 Like

For our Savi’s and Oga’s there is definitely not an hour between. Dining could be set differently but then I think we are giving Disney IT way too much credit :laughing:

5 Likes

It used to be that you needed to do the two tab booking or through the reservation finder to get around the hour requirement?

1 Like

That unfortunately no longer works

2 Likes

I tried making a 2nd reservation recently. The system said that I already had an ADR, and asked if I wanted to replace. I did choose replace. The system created a new reservation, but didn’t delete the old one, so then I had two reservations. I had to manually cancel the first one. my point is: you might be able to reserve 2 things at the same time if you choose the “replace” button. seems like a bug.

1 Like

I just did it again, and “replace” did cancel my previous reservation this time.

1 Like