Twelve hours in the Starship

Just got our MagicBands for our trip next month. The only planning left to do is for the eleven hour and thirty nine minute trip on I-95 South to get to WDW. Travelling in the “Starship” (a 2017 Ford Flex because Starships don’t need keys) with three kids (25,24 and 21). Fortunately we will be able to share the driving, if necessary. Leaving early morning and arriving in the evening (hopefully in time for a dinner at DS). I need some music selection ideas (the Starship has satellite, Amazon, and Pandora along with a good selection of CDs) and any ideas for breakfast and lunch (quick and easy) along the way.

1 Like

What a great road trip. I am amazed that you are allowed to control the music. My DD24 and DS20 just connect their 'phones/ipods to my radio and my Radio 2/Classic FM choices are completely overridden.

1 Like

Jefferson Starship!

Europe playing the final countdown when you’re almost there. :slight_smile: we may or may not have done that…

3 Likes

On Satellite: Alt Nation, Little Stevens Underground Garage, New Wave, classic Vinyl. Lots of music. Some sports.

1 Like

Eleven hours of pure Disney tunes might be a little bit too much?

1 Like