Tusker House Lunchtime Dining Prices 2016

Ive booked Tusker house at AK for Lunch on the 15th October 2016. Ive looked about on various websites etc and every one of them seems top have an opinion on how much it costs. Does anyone konw how much it would be for that date/time. There are 5 of us in my party and I’ve seen prices from $128 to over $240 so quite a difference. Id like to get a better idea of how much it will be. Any info would be great

My Disney Experience somewhat oddly just lists “$35 to $59.99 per adult”. The Magic Guide app has it at $42 for adults ($25 for kids) but notes “Special Holiday Pricing” may apply. I’d guess the $42 is fairly accurate, but I’m somewhat stunned My Disney Experience has such a broad range especially since I put in a specific date. I guess they need some wiggle room for price increases from when a reservation was booked but 70% is a lot of margin…

Sorry I can’t be of more help on the exact price…

If you call Disney, they will tell you the exact price for that day. I have done this several times, and they were always right.

I will also be having lunch at the Tusker house on Oct 15th!!

Thanks anyway. You would think when you book it would give you an exact price. Perhaps it’s that much they don’t want to put you off!!

1 Like

Good idea . I’ll give them a buzz

1 Like

I hope it’s good. I’ve got 3 kids so I’m hoping there is something for everyone

I have 2 picky ones, I’m sure there will be something basic for them, lol