TTA People mover is reopening this weekend!

this just posted from DFB
PHOTOS & VIDEO: Cast Members Evacuated From PeopleMover Testing at Disney World | the disney food blog

:grimacing::crossed_fingers:t2:

That was from yesterday, just FYI

ETA you can see the date within the url:

1 Like

oh… well I just got it now… today… Monday. Bah to Mondays!

(NO I am NOT replying too quickly… it takes time to type)

2 Likes

Well oopsie on them, then! LOL

2 Likes

ha… don’t read that ever, but now I am aware. I want to ride ppl mover too :cold_sweat:

1 Like

I don’t generally but since I’ve only heard that it’s been running today without issue, and since I don’t think it’s rainy today (see ponchos), I did look at bit deeper

1 Like

609ish for us. :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

For sure! I love doing a live trip report, and it’s been tooooo long!! (January 2020, but who’s counting. Oh right, me.)

@Keith718 and I are going to do our best to make this a leisurely, relaxed sort of trip. Force ourselves to stop and smell the roses, notice stuff, not rush off from one thing to the next. We’ll see how well we do on that. We had so many DVC points to use that we’re doing a split stay; one night at Beach Club Villas, three at Boardwalk. I can’t wait.

8 Likes

My kingdom for a stay at BCV! Are you owners there? I can never get a room and it may just force me to buy some resale points…

2 Likes

Trust me - we got lucky that there were rooms open at BCV for that one day. I’m tempted to buy resale points there as well and have been watching it. Living in the frozen Northeast, as @hmbhmbhmb and I do, BCV is just so perfect for a March thaw-out trip but there’s almost never rooms available at 7 months.

2 Likes

Disney World: The people have spoken on PeopleMover - Orlando Sentinel

1 Like