Trying to decide what clothes I'll need

Going end November early December. I know weather can be all over from cool mornings and nights (50's) )to warm afternoons (70's) I just don't know if I need to go back to hotel for dinner clothes. I'm asking because my family 2 kids 2 adults) are going to CRT one night , Tiffins, ohana, yachtsman steakhouse, jiko . Tiffins and yachtsman will be on a Epcot park day and we plan on seeing illuminations. CRT and Tiffins will also.

I was there for Thanksgiving last year and it was chilly enough for a sweatshirt in the morning and once the sun went down, but warm enough for shorts and a tank during the day. I threw a sweatshirt on with the shorts and was ok.

I went already the first week of December and wore capri pants but needed a sweater in the evening.

Our last trip was the week of Nov 17th. Most days we were in the mid to upper 70s, but one day it never got out of the 50s with a strong wind and we ended up buying sweatshirts to make it through our EP day. You really need to plan on layers.

It's really too early to know what to pack. Last time we went in December, it was in the 90's. I actually had a touch of heat stroke.

Once you get into the 10 day forecast, you'll be able to know for sure. But, having at least one sweatshirt or sweater is wise.

I'm in the same boat. We will be there 11/25-12/3 2017. I will keep an eye on the weather closer to packing time.