Tron Watch 2022/2023 Plus WDWRR!

You can see the restrooms it in this photo that I took on the left.

6 Likes

I think they can only accommodate so much, especially a high demand ADR like Cinderella’s Castle. But I do think that you might be able to get GS to refund the ADR penalty fee ($10 per head) if you missed an ADR due to a BG. Disney will have to figure this one out before the grand opening.

4 Likes

Agree about a few select locations. Most ADRs will seat you though. You might have to wait a little bit though

3 Likes

I’d like to know how long the total wait/ride time is in the morning with VQ, and with ILL, if anyone finds out!

1 Like

So is the general consensus if you expect your BG will be called when you also have an ADR to go for your BG and present to the ADR late or go to the ADR and bring a receipt to the BG late?

2 Likes

Depending on the ADR, I would prioritize the VQ for Tron for the time being until we get confirmation that they switch to the standard procedure of accepting late arrivals.

That said, if your ADR is for a super high demand restaurant with limited capacity (Cinderella’s Royal Table) or something you simply can’t miss, then tough choices will have to be made. There is no guarantee for late arrivals at ADRs, unfortunately. Give the restaurant a call if something is going wrong.

4 Likes

I’ve seen reports saying proof of an ADR was accepted and they were allowed to ride.

I think this was always likely, simply to avoid the scenario of everyone wanting to ride after dark.

6 Likes

I would then go to GS first thing. ADR may not be able to be moved but they might br able to bump your BG. If you’re already in the middle of a meal, I’d rush it, lol.

3 Likes

WDWMagic was reporting that the walkway to Storybook Circus is open to all guests even when TRON is operating.

4 Likes

Good idea. Better to preempt the issue if at all possible.

1 Like

Ahhh, the product of over thinking and planning for everything

1 Like

From reddit:

I know with the virtual queue, Disney is normally very relaxed about arrivals with Cosmic Rewind (Guardians). Well, that’s not the case at all with Tron. Somehow I got group 10 this morning, and by the time I got to the park, they said no late arrivals at all during the soft open (so it might change down the road). Well, they said 20 mins late maybe. Interestingly my estimated callback time was 10:13 but right when the park opened, sure enough I was called.

I think it would be wise to not be late for your VQ during soft open.

2 Likes

So the VQ gives you an estimated “call back” time?
Edit: I should know this but that’s one of the questions I failed in my Genie test!

3 Likes

It always has. Well minutes at least.

4 Likes

Eh, that’s what the redditor said, I don’t have any first hand knowledge, so just reporting data points to try to build up Liner knowledge.

Some TP chat users reported a few days ago that the VQ time estimate for GotG was way off. Is it reliable for Tron? I guess we’ll find out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ahhh, ok. Yes I recall estimated time 115 minutes…
Well, I will screen shot this in the future. And any drastic diaviations resulting in conflicts will necessitate that trip to GS. Why so complicated!

3 Likes

Here’s my Tron $ILL Data from the 20th and 21st:

Day Initial Sold-Out Time Availability 7AM-8AM Availability 8AM-9AM
20th 7:05 AM 16.5% 0%
21st 7:15AM or 7:25AM 33.1% 0%
22nd 7:45 AM 75.5% 7%
5 Likes

How are you calculating those percentages?

1 Like

The availability is what % of times the tipboard had any window available for Tron (when given a 1-person party). It’s sampled pretty evenly across the whole hour.

3 Likes

Oh gotcha

2 Likes