Tron progress update video from Disney Parks!

Ok ok you win.

Tho I’m confident Howard would have recognized Warwick’s greatness even without Whatever Name that Ewok had.

Lucas might have hit with Ewoks but Jar Jar was a complete miss. Just saying .
. .

Trying to just remember his higher points. I mean who legitimately decided that “Leprechaun: Back 2 tha Hood” just had to exist? :joy:

I find your lack of faith…er, I mean, Star Wars trivia…disturbing!

Warwick played Wicket!!!

Listen, every actor has had their highs and lows. But I believe Warwick had a strong positive net impact on the film industry, with such highs as Willow, Harry Potter, Star Wars, etc. We can surely ignore the…low points.

2 Likes

I’d definitely want folks to ignore my low points . . . :thinking:

eta: oh yeah, Wicket. Whatever. :sleeping:

There’s a Willow sequel series due on D+ soon.
It MIGHT have Val Kilmer in it :crossed_fingers:t2:

I find Jar Jar less annoying than C3-P0.

1 Like

And there’s so much more threepio.
:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

I do think Luke especially in the first movie, Episode 4, is nearly as annoying as either Jar Jar or C3PO.

3 Likes

Another excuse to visit my sister, in the land of decent streaming. We’ll probably all be in agreement on this series, unlike Marvel.

1 Like

Threepio was fine in the original series. He and Artoo kind of played these archetype roles. But in the prequels, he was reduced to a bunch of stupid one liner jokes…and not even good ones. Lucas lost his way with the prequels, though, in so many ways.

3 Likes

Agreed

Lucas didn’t have a good editor for the prequels; his wife was responsible for the great story cobbled together. They were already divorced by the prequels. They may have been divorced for the ROTJ, I can’t remember.