Trip Winks

Oh. Good point.

Yes! Already booked trip for after Thanksgiving and have DH fully on board with the whole Disney thing :+1: This last trip was a definite win!

1 Like

Then it most definitely counts. Tho laundry mountains generally don’t seem positive. :wink:

1 Like

But if I put away the matching shirts it means the trip is really over :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Yeah, that can’t happen . . .

1 Like

I was cleaning out my nightstand drawer the other day and found an old paper rider swap for Splash Mountain from 2018…

4 Likes

Yeah but what’s your feelings about this?

(ETA: yes it’s a tangent but it was taking me awhile to find a place where I could whip that out.)

2 Likes

That is kind of creepy?

I think it’s supposed to maybe be The Tree but maybe not? It’s all wonky and I think I’ll pass thank you.

3 Likes

LOL yes it’s The Tree. One of four park icon pillows.
Somehow it reminds me of the trope about when your little kids make you breakfast in bed.
(Except they usually don’t bill you $12 for it)

2 Likes

Yes I do not need that pillow.

1 Like

yeah I think I can say that about any pillow that has limbs :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

OK PillowPeople were awesome in the 80s. I had a few.

Oops here-

My daughter found my plans for my canceled 4/2020 trip. :frowning: opposite of a trip wink! She thought it was a secret trip— It was just didn’t happen— but she doesn’t know about the secret trip I am Planning!

7 Likes

Hopefully she doesn’t become suspicious and start snooping :joy: Hide your tracks :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Oh man seriously! Haha

2 Likes
3 Likes

TWSS?

5 Likes

*[He]

8 Likes

It is my goal to go to visit all of my liner friends! I am in on the road trip.

2 Likes

Let me know when you’ll be up this way. I can’t get away just now but will be happy to play hostess :smiley:

2 Likes