Trip T-shirt Frustration

I’m finding it so difficult to shop for tshirts. Ususally, I have trouble finding my size. But now, there are thousands available. It seems like a lot of stores sell shirts shipped from the vendor and it’s great, but I can’t figure out how to narrow it and I’m completely overwhelmed.

I have issues with decision making so this is me with EVERYTHING!. Lol. This is why i love pinterest, even though it osnt as cool these days. I will save evey single thing I see and like in a board. Then go back over the next few weeks and delete a few here and there. Eventually narrowing it down to the few I can not live without :wink:

What are you looking for? Etsy style personalized or mad marketed? I hope to get some Universal-ish ones at Kohls and JCP to keep costs down.

I found several on Etsy that I liked and ordered one for each park day. I favorited the ones that I liked and then looked at them over a few days to narrow it down on the ones I had a hard time choosing between. I did order 3 of them from the same seller, and I got free shipping and a small discount that way.

2 Likes

I don’t even want to personalize, but there are tons of options for those too. I picked up a couple shirts at Kohl’s for kids. I was looking for myself on Hot Topic and Macy’s. So many shirts.

2 Likes

I never figured out pinterest. Results of other people’s pinterest come up on google searches and always frustrate me. But I think maybe you’re using it how I use sceenshots.

1 Like

I know what you mean. So how I use it is by saving the link. So if I am on my phone and see a shirt i like I share the webpage link for the shirt with pinterest. It will give me the option for what pictire I want to show on my board. Then once saved you can always go back, click on that picture within your pinterest board and it will take you right back to the store where you need to purchase it at. Its like my wish list.

I’m starting to pack today, here are my shirts! Sharing here because I’m excited and I knew you guys would get it!

11 Likes

I love them! Where did you buy? I picked up a few at Kohl"s and am waiting for some to come in the mail. I saw a Friend’s shirt somewhere and didn’t look closely…I wonder if it was actually a Disney shirt.

2 Likes

I found all of them on Etsy except the green one with the 4 park icons; I found it on the Jane app, but it is probably on Etsy somewhere.

2 Likes

I’m thinking I should spring for matching family trip T-shirts

And then add on mine:
“If Found, Please Return to His Family.
He Probably Lost Them While His Eyes Were Glued to His Phone Waiting for an LL Drop”

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

1 Like

Those are so pretty

1 Like

I figure it might be cheaper than a leash

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:. Too many times this
Store clerk: can I help you find anything?
Me: yes please, my husband. Have you seen him ?

2 Likes

I’ve ordered that 50th anniversary one - or one extremely similar - and almost got the AK one too. And I looked at all the others! I ordered 3 for myself and 1 each for DS and DH.

2 Likes