Trip Report Teaser

A full trip report to come, but for now . . .

It’s a lovely day to be in the Magic Kingdom. :grinning:

19 Likes

What a great picture!

3 Likes

Guys, I just gotta add my thanks to @OBNurseNH and her masterful FP+ tips. Thanks to her (plus a bit of luck with WtP going down not once but twice at precisely the right times), I used 5 FPs today in The MK before 1pm (2 of which were anytime FPs)!

I actually was holding 4 FPs at once by 9:40am, so I feel like I should get some kind of Liner badge.:laughing:

5 FPs plus 2 rides on SB (including 7DMT at RD) and I had already done more before lunchtime than I had realistically expected to do all day. And to top it all off…

The 1:01 FOP drop is real. Blink and you’ll miss it, but it’s real. So I’m off to AK for the evening! :tada:

9 Likes

Awesomesauce

1 Like

I have never seen this – I cannot believe it (yes I can, failure to pay attention) Where is it!!! I cannot miss it next time!

3 Likes

There are several small character statues all around the gardens in front of the castle. I missed them on my first couple of trips too! Dumbo is on the right-hand side (when facing the castle).

3 Likes

FP update: I got FOP at the 1:01 drop, for a time that was earlier than I wanted. I refreshed a bunch of times, and finally got 4:50, which was perfect. I got to Pandora at 4:55 and tapped in…then I remembered that there was also a 5:01 drop. I didn’t want to take 2 FPs for FOP in a row, but I wondered if maybe that drop would help me get NRJ, which I have had zero luck with so far.

It did! I grabbed FOP right at 5:01 (for 7pm, I think) then modified the heck out of that thing until I got NRJ for 7:55. Not great, but I refreshed a couple more times and got 6:05! :tada: Until I had that FOP FP, I had not been able to find a single FP for NRJ my whole trip. :sweat_smile:

This is probably old news to all you experts, but this is the first time I’ve really been persistent with FP hunting, and it’s so satisfying when it works!

6 Likes

If the was done on 3/10, we were there too

1 Like

I am so impressed. You have me so excited to grab and modify :wink:

2 Likes

This was taken on 3/9. :slight_smile:

This is all so exciting!