Trip report J186

That’s awesome! He looks so happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I cannot remember and apparently @profmatt is not up and moving yet so as to fill us in: what is today’s grand plan???

3 Likes

What the heck…where is he? Do we need to put out an APB? It’s almost 10am…he should have RD’d and enjoyed breakfast already! I’m hungry…he needs to hustle up! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I thought he changed the plan for today ?

2 Likes

Isn’t that everyday? LOL

4 Likes

I was trying to remember myself. If I tried to look back to see what was on the docket I wouldn’t know what spreadsheet to look at! :slight_smile: Doesn’t he know that we are all waiting?! I tried to not be so tied to this forum but this trip has got me hooked again and now I wake up first thing in the morning wondering if @profmatt has filled us in yet on his thoughts from the previous day!

4 Likes

It was a late night. Maybe he slept in?

He’s moving to YC today, I think.

3 Likes

I thought he was having breakfast at Kona Cafe this morning before moving to Yacht Club. Was the rest of the day Epcot?

2 Likes

You people exhaust me.

I’m in my room. Bell Services have just picked up my bags for transfer to YC. (I gave the bellman $5 and he said “I wish all people were like you.”)

Am waiting on in-room Tonga toast. Cancelled Kona. I like the quiet and privacy of my room.

Today is Epcot then DHS this evening.

15 Likes

The view from my room (@len it’s 1804 at the Poly — your picture shows building work) this morning.

14 Likes

Room service is such a great invention. It’s especially nice at the Poly. Enjoy your day!

2 Likes

Can you post pictures of this tonga toast I keep hearing about? THanks!

I love your room view! It’s beautiful! Hope you get the room you requested at YC.

Hey, that works! What a nice way to enjoy breakfast!

5 Likes

Well…it is TONGA toast…you wanted authenticity right? See how the obesity problem is there

1 Like

Seems like DAH was worth it. We’re going in a few weeks and your photos are making me excited about the trip and about DAH. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Full review will follow at some point in the next few days.

Executive summary: Ride up to 12 rides in three hours with no waiting.

8 Likes

For the most part, we didn’t have issues with the EVC except… on MS when we were trying to exit at 6:00 PM on a MVMCP night. Between party people pouring in, non-party people trying to leave, and lots of people clogging the sidewalks waiting for the first parade, it was a total nightmare.

1 Like