Trip report J186

Disney After Hours seems pretty cool! Wish they had it available at Christmas!

1 Like
  1. PP

I guess this is what CL1 looks like

7 Likes

17 Likes

That may be CL0. Beautiful. Worth the money, I think

4 Likes

Thereā€™s an actual line at 7DMT. Longer than the FPP line on Monday night.

3 Likes
  1. 7DMT

total wait time 7 mins

10 Likes

How could you stand it!?!?

2 Likes
  1. WTP

17 Likes

Awww! I love Eeyore!

1 Like
  1. 7DMT

which has suddenly become a walk on

11 Likes
  1. Tomorrowland Speedway

Thatā€™s the full queue.

11 Likes

I was thinking the same thing! I am going in December and would gladly pay for DAH if they offered it.

2 Likes

Looks crowded!

3 Likes

Great picture, we love breakfast and dinner at the poly! Love the breakfast characters!

That looks amazing! That would be great to be in such an empty park!

Iā€™m so bummed they arenā€™t offering DAH at all during our trip. This looks amazing and I know DH would love that experience!

1 Like

Mine, too! He hates going to MK because of the crowds. However, his favorite character of all time (Merida) is only found there, so heā€™ll go but not be happy about the crowds. Last time we were there he ended up in first aid and had a cast member from our resort come pick him up. It was that bad for him. It wasnā€™t great for me. Letā€™s just say Main Street and ECVs donā€™t mix. At all.

2 Likes

I LOVE Merida!! Last time we were there, we waited to meet her but ended up leaving before we could because it was just too long of a wait. :frowning: I can handle the crowds and most of the DH powers through but, to have the park so open would be such a different experience. My only fear is that he wouldnā€™t want to go back UNLESS it was during DAH! LOL

1 Like

Wow, what a great time! Iā€™m not a night person at all, except for some insomnia. However if DAH was offered at a time I was there, I would make a plan to power through for that. How amazing to be able to walk on all the rides. Thanks for sharing with us!

1 Like

This is DH meeting Merida. There was a ton of interaction. He would wait in line for hours to see her again.

15 Likes