Trip report J184

I thought you only had a pen. No pencils.

Well that really does suck!! No kangaroos! Iā€™m definitely not booking that!

2 Likes

I have been traveling myself- Rome, NY so not near as exciting (but really amazing Italian food as you can imagine!) so I havenā€™t had time to chime in other than a few quick likes. But wanted to say I am so glad you are having such a jolly holiday!!! (ok too much Mary Poppins driving home) other than the no kangaroos of course. Loved all of the V&A pics! Thanks for taking us all along with you!

3 Likes

Well Iā€™m sorry I made it out to be something it wasnā€™t. You have my deepest apology.

3 Likes

Yay! I mean, boo! No kangaroos! How dare they. This is on my Disney bucket list!

Just seen a warthog. And a giraffe. And an elephant. And a lion.

21 Likes

Hmm. Bit of a conundrum now. Itā€™s 6.45pm. FOP is posting 2 hour wait, Naā€™vi 90 mins. I have an FPP for FOP but not till 9.30pm. Too full still to do any rides. Too hot to queue outdoors.

Go home? Park hop?

1 Like

Park hop and post pictures!

There are other parts of AK to exploreā€¦Everest, Kali, Dinosaur, ITTBAB?

3 Likes

Dole Whip with rum while you decide?

4 Likes

Iā€™ve heard of this thing called Nomad Lounge.

3 Likes

Too full to eat or ride.

Am headed to AKL lobby for a snooze.

4 Likes

Good plan, I was going to suggest Nomad lounge for a drink and relax, but if you need a nap or just want to see more animals, AKL sounds good. Have a good evening, Iā€™m looking forward to catching up with your evening tomorrow.

2 Likes

We saw tyres on the roadside too in NY

2 Likes

Awesome! You look like youā€™ve had a great deal of fun!

What are you currently doing? Still resting in the AKL lobby?

1 Like

Yup. Have pre-ordered Satuā€™li. Will aim for FOP at 9.30pm dead on, then Satuā€™li, then Naā€™vi if time.

5 Likes

Fabulous day, once again!

Are you still planning to watch Rivers of Light tonight? Iā€™m too tired from driving to look back. I think weā€™re in Kentucky now.

5 Likes

No. Lion King was loading as I passed (that luck again) so I saw that. And was reminded how uncomfortable bleacher seats are. Plus Iā€™m a bit meh about ROL anyway.

Just having a soda at some bar at AKL, then Iā€™m back to AK for my FOP FPP.

5 Likes

Just saw someone on The Facebook sing the praises of this self inflating seat cushion that he used at ROL.

3 Likes

I am on your side. He better get you a pen for this.