Trip report D180

Pack, man!!! Get to it!

Looking forward to following along and hopefully meeting you on the 22nd or 23rd.

2 Likes

Hope your travel day goes without any hitches.

1 Like

Safe travels! Have a wonderful time!!

1 Like

Packing done. No cubes. I decided to pack @bswan26 style. Well, maybe a slightly neater version :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Wahoo todayā€™s the day! Have a great trip!

1 Like

Excited to follow along!!

1 Like

Itā€™ll hit you later on and youā€™ll start to feel the Waves of Disney, as Michael Kay would put it :wink:

1 Like

I was feeling a bit tearful earlier on but Iā€™m calmer now. Calvin is snuggled up next to me and Iā€™ve been reading the Tom Bricker review of the new character meal at Artist Point, where Iā€™m having dinner on Friday. Looks great!

4 Likes

Happy travels. Have a great time!!

1 Like

Ohh, definitely report back. That meal looks fun and Iā€™m thinking of dragging three teenage girls to it in June.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have safely arrived at airport hotel. Upgraded to executive floor. But no airport view. Oh well. I now have a tickly cough. Going to find food. And am meeting a friend ā€” I run a Facebook group for private tutors and sheā€™s a member of the group. We havenā€™t actually met before. Itā€™s kinda like a Liner meet.

Just had a message from Sarah ā€” Calvinā€™s fine. Sheā€™s taken him to her house.

19 Likes

How wonderful! I canā€™t wait to live vicariously through you! I just know you will love holiday Illuminations. I hope you get to see it early on in your trip. Makes me teary every time I see it!

2 Likes

Have a great trip!

1 Like

OK, so today at school, (I teach first grade) a student let me know that she was leaving for Disney this week. Without hesitating, I responded that my friend Profmatt was going this week as well. Hope thatā€™s not too
creepy!

7 Likes