Trip booked for May!

I second this lesson!

Works like a charm. If there are any thoughts/suggestions, I note them at the end of the trip for next time.

On the last trip, I specifically remember he didn’t like that I had every meal planned. So for this trip, I have equal parts grazing/QS to TS.

1 Like

Haha, the thing is he literally provides no input other than “you know WDW better than I do, whatever you want” so when he had this grand plan about cooking, I took it seriously.
It’s such a relief that it was a joke. But I am a little annoyed :expressionless:

3 Likes

I provide very curated choices. “Here are 3 lunch options” (all of which I really want to try). Etc.

4 Likes

I guess atleast you won’t be cooking dinner! Not funny though! Still bring that PB and bread. My little kids lived on rice crispies st the hotel, so picky!

This is what I do!

1 Like

We always take PB and bread just because it makes a good snack. I have no idea why he thought this was funny. Oh well. Either way I’m going to Disney so I don’t even care anymore.

1 Like

Are we sure? :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Oh crap.

3 Likes

Peanut butter on bread is a sandwich :sandwich:. Therefore a meal not a snack?

1 Like

IMHO, it’s a snack if eaten in between meals. But I know that’s controversial position around here… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Right- you’re all about the context! :joy::joy:
Can we just say that peanut butter is delicious in all forms (snack, meal, sandwich, dessert, condiment, beverage, cereal…) and leave it at that? :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Nice try. Just hope no one (Randall) else gets wind of this!

4 Likes

Getting some more mask practice in! I had to loosen the ear ties on this one after I took the picture. I’m going to iron on a Mickey head to this mask

8 Likes

Finally convinced my DH to start packing tonight so he could see what needs to be washed and if there was anything he doesn’t have. He starts talking about swim shorts and I said we might not have a TON of pool time. He jokingly says that he wants to drive to AOA and swim in the big blue pool.
I looked at him and said 1. No pool hopping. It’s posted every where. 2. Do you really think it’s a good idea to joke after the “little dinners” debacle.

I swear that man has a death wish.
2 more days!!!

7 Likes

I am leaving tonight! and I’ll be in the world tomorrow!
I still have about 100 things to do between now and then (mostly work stuff and then loading up the van in a strategic manner). But I am so ready!
Thanks to everyone for answering questions and commenting along my planning journey.
I’m considering a trip report but I am neither as eloquent nor as interesting as our usual trip reporters so I haven’t quite decided yet. (I have two young boys- our trips can be chaotic).
I’M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!

19 Likes

Have a great trip!

1 Like

Safe travels! Have all the fun, and post when you feel like it!

1 Like

My DH just sent me this. He still has not learned you DONT’T JOKE ABOUT DISNEY WORLD.
image file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/16/06/630669B1-9731-426E-95A1-7E8F63277041/IMG_2460.jpeg

9 Likes

Ok that is hilarious! He sounds like a keeper!

1 Like

I mean, I haven’t killed him yet so I guess I might as well keep him at this point.
And that’s the EXACT face I make so yeah, it’s pretty hilarious.

4 Likes