Trick for getting 4th fp

I posted question a few weeks ago but forgot to save link someone provided on the strategy of getting additional FP once original 3 used. Refresh etc

We leave Sunday - can anybody provide link

Thank you

1 Like

Just removing one click from the way to the actual thread that @thekid already posted. Not sure if this thread by @OBNurseNH is stickied but to me it seems like a great candidate. Even though the explanation in the thread is very clear and concise, if you want to see it in action you could check out this YouTube clip:

2 Likes

Thanks @thekid and @BobvanZelst!

1 Like

I can speak to the anytime FPP. If you have a FPP for a ride that goes down, DO NOT change it to a different FPP. If the ride stays down, it will convert to an anytime FPP that you can use on most rides (Pandora, FEA, 7DMT often excluded). Once it converts to any anytime, you can now look to see if there are other available FPP you want, or you can try to book another one for the ride that is down and have it convert again. You can watch for downed rides and book fast passes in order to get them to convert. These anytime FPP are now in addition to your original 3 you are allowed and do not effect your ability to book a 4th, 5th etc. FPP.

Usually the anytime are for anytime that day, but if it is the last hour the park is open, it may also work for the next day. Also, be careful, if you have a FPP for a specific ride, do not use it in the grave time before or after the time window. It you do this, the system will take the anytime FPP instead. So if you have an anytime FPP only use your scheduled ones within their exact window.

I hope this is useful!

2 Likes