Traveling with DVC/AP members

On our upcoming trip, we’re traveling with a couple who are members of DVC (staying at Boardwalk) and have APs. It is my understanding that because of their status, they have access to the Memory Maker included in their account. They said they’ve never used it, so I’m trying to learn what I can to help them set it up and what we need to do to make sure our travelling group will be included on it (they’re so nice to share!). We’re all connected on MDE, and I thought that was all we needed, but I wanted to be sure. Thanks!

Yup big you’re their friends they get photos of you. They will have to download them though. I’m not sure You can. But if you’re helping set it up you can help them with that too

1 Like

Thanks! Do you know how they would go about setting it up? Should it automatically show on their MDE? Will they need to set it up for the time we’re going, or will it activate as soon as they are on property (magic band or card scanning)?

1 Like

The photos should automatically load on their Magic Band and MDE account, if their APs are registered on their MDE. They should go online and create a Photopass account with the same login info as their MDE. When you get photo pass photos taken make sure the CM scans one of their Magic Bands. After the trip, the photos should be in their PhotoPass account. Then they follow the download instructions and Voila! Free digital photos!

1 Like