Traveling Homeschoolers 2024 trip is up (you do NOT have to be homeschoolers)

but you do have to do the one mandatory educational activity.

We did their 2019 trip and it was excellent. I think I have a TR on the board somewhere. The free afterhours party was more than worth it and the educational activity we opted was the one where you go behind the scenes with the elephants at AK. Something about The Giants. It was also free.

I am not certain we are going to go this year, but I hope to.

Walt Disney World® Resort - Traveling Homeschoolers

8 Likes

Do you have to bring kids? :flushed: If so, can I borrow one? :smile:

7 Likes

This looks so cool! I’ll have to remember it a few years from now when my daughter is a bit older!

5 Likes

Do you want the one that you have to walk on egg shells to not hurt feelings but is super independent and driven or the one that you have to micromanage but is drama free? :wink:

5 Likes

I could pretend to be a kid! :laughing:

3 Likes

:thinking: Depends. I’m generally sensitive with people but independence = wanting to take control of the plans. And I don’t mind managing and appreciate drama free but also require input to make the trip the best. So just give me both and we’ll make the best of it! :grin::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

Okay but I do require them back so don’t get too attached cuz I can agree with all of that!

4 Likes

My bank account agrees :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Right? :joy:

3 Likes

Whatever it takes! I’m good.

2 Likes

This is legit my birthday trip dates that I prelim booked! 11/02 actual bday, lol.

1 Like

So, I’m a “read the FAQ” nerd. Oddly enought there’s nothing there about adults-only vs kids-required. :laughing: My guess is they’re assuming you have at least one kid if you’re going on a homeschooling trip.

How do we qualify for these tickets?

Attending our educational program is what qualifies you for our tickets. If you don’t attend, Disney can either deactivate/invalidate remaining days on your tickets or charge you the difference between our discounted group tickets and their regular tickets.

5 Likes

And this sounds like fun anyway!

1 Like