Travel apps

what travel apps do you all use? I use TripIt for keeping track of reservations.

I’m interested in a touring plans style app where I can plug in all the destinations and have it mapped out for me. For example, I’m going to London and the Cotswolds next week and have a list of attractions but haven’t had time to construct a touring plan yet or map out what’s close to what.

I do not want to use google maps. I can’t ever figure out how to make pins stick. Maybe I should just figure out how to use google maps correctly ??

Len, can you please make a touring plans app for all the major cities? That would rule….

3 Likes

The only one I’ve used is Tripadvisor. The mapping feature is automatic and pretty handy. There might be better apps out there though; I haven’t done any research.

I’ve been using Wanderlog. It’s really pretty good for mapping out routes, doing research on non-Disney locations.
It’s developed by only a couple of folks, so sometimes things get a little glitchy when they’re doing updates. However, I’ve been using it a couple of years, and have been incredibly happy with them!

1 Like

That’s the tricky part of it. You cant do it in regular maps. There’s a separate app…Google My Maps. It’s good for putting in all the pins and color coding them (food, sites, whatever). It’s actually a lot easier to build on the computer on my maps and then just use the app to look at it.