Travel agents?

Are we allowed to mention travel agents here? I know on the wdw side alot of people mention MVT agents and they re so helpful. Any agents that can help with the planning for universal as well? Also looks like the dates we picked will be level 10!! gonna need all the help I can get, since this will be our first trip to USO

There is a list of travel agents here:

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/liner-tas-with-special-permission-if-youre-looking-for-one-you-can-find-one-here/9367/59

2 Likes

The beauty of UOR is that a 10 there is not the same as a 10 at WDW. Not even close! They just get less crowds to begin with (and honestly a whole lot less strollers and scooters than you see at WDW, which allows the walkways to feel much less crowded). The most important thing you can do is stay at one of the 3 deluxe hotels that offer express pass (Royal Pacific, Hard Rock, or Portofino Bay). There is no planning needed with express (for the most part), just show up and ride what you want, when you want. The parks and hotels are fantastic.

2 Likes

Wow! That list is a bit overwhelming. Looks like most of them specialize in Disney. Are you familiar with anyone that specializes in Universal? or do most of them do both? I have one that I work with through MVT, she has gotten me 2 great deals, but I have no idea if she books for USO, guess I could email and ask.

EDIT. I just scrolled to the other side of the list and can now see what destinations the agents specialize in.

1 Like

Isn’t that list great?!

2 Likes

I emailed someone! She specializes in both. Maybe she can help me work out the kinks of my split stay. Thanks for your help!

2 Likes