Transportation to all the Disney parks

1st question: Where can I find information about the bus time from the POFQ to all the parks early in the morning?
2nd question: I’m trying to be at all the parks about a hour before opening, better to get a Uber or Disney Bus?

If you go here: Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter

And scroll all the way to the bottom, it gives average times for the buses…but as you will read over and over the actual waiting time can vary wildly depending on the time of day.

1 Like

I recommend Uber since you won’t be able to gauge when the bus will arrive. I did several Ubers last trip. Money well spent. The only thing I wish I would have known/researched is when going to MK they let you off at the parking lot and you have to take the ferry or monorail to the park.

1 Like

The buses from POFQ are great. They start running about 6.30 and once you are there you’ll be able to see the next bus to each park on MDE - though it’s live so it will change. We are generally at the parks by 7.30 even on a 9am opening. We did get a Lyft to AK as we wanted to be there by 6.45 for 8am EMH, but we saw the bus so we probably didn’t need to.

1 Like

Better move is to get dropped off at the Contemporary and walk over…

3 Likes

We asked to be dropped off in the parking lot just to the left of the gate. It saves some walking. Catching a Lyft, we had to walk to the Contemporary Lobby.

1 Like