Transportation questions

We are flying into Orlando late on Tues, Apr 22 and using points to stay at Bonnet Creek. We will use Meers to get there from the airport. Good idea? Other suggestions? We will be moving to the Polynesian the next morning. What would be the best way to get to the Polynesian from Bonnet Creek. Meers? Uber? Taxi? We usually use DE to go straight to our resort, but couldn’t justify expense since we’ll be getting to hotel around 9:00 pm. I appreciate any advice you can give!

Check out carrentalsavers.com - you may find that renting a car for your whole stay is cheaper than Meers plus transportation to the Poly. Check daily and rebook each time you see a better rate.

I second the carrentalsavers website. I am planning a Universal ( time share stay) then YC. We looked at all options. It ended up saving a lot of money to rent a car at MCO with drop off at wd. Three days with a full size SUV is less than $100.

1 Like

If going the rental car route, then renting at the airport from Alamo or National might make the most sense, since they could return the car to the Disney Car Care Center (and then take the shuttle back to the Polynesian) after being done with it. I like having a car on property, but I know everyone doesn’t like to drive, so a 1 day rental would probably be cheaper if you were just going to leave the car at the Polynesian after moving there.

i just checked rental prices for our trip that week and the rental deals right now were super cheap, 18-26 for like $160 total.

1 Like