Transportation options between Disney Resort and Port Canaveral for non-Disney cruis?

Senerio: 2 adults in the party are heading out for a non-Disney cruise mid Disney trip. What is the best way to get to and from Port Canaveral? Looking for reliability and moderately priced.

So, immediately I think a main stream ride share would be the best but what if no driver wants to make that drive?

I don’t want any headaches in the morning but the most reliable options I find are $300-$400 RT :grimacing: could stomach $300 if I had to.

Any thought on alternatives I’m missing? I considered sending them to MCO and take the cruise shuttle to port but that saves only a little money and adds complication and time in my mind.

Where are these two adults starting from? I ask in case they have an easy way to get to MCO. From MCO, DH and I usually use Cortrans shuttle service from MCO to the ship, and return.

1 Like

We very easily got Lyfts between the Miami cruise terminal and Fort Lauderdale airport. I think it’s probably roughly the same distance. Uber/Lyft have mechanisms to prevent drivers from refusing too many rides and I would also think that those rides are relatively lucrative so I don’t think there needs to be an expectation that no one will pick you up.

2 Likes

Art of Animation

1 Like

Thats good to here. Some people on FB were acting like the drivers would drop the trip once they realized how far it was. This would be the preferable method.

1 Like