Transportation on CL10

Looking at parks with CL 9-10 on NYE.
What are your thoughts on transportation from MK to POP?
I was thinking that we would just wait in the sea of the crowd and hope the buses are running at a decent level.
Then, I thought about hopping a bus to an EP resort and walking to the Skyliner.
I realize that crowds will be crazy everywhere, but I’m just evaluating options.
What would you choose?
Two adults, no rush, plans to close down MK.

By the time you get a bus to an epcot resort, you could just get a bus to pop. That option probably makes the least sense. Your adding an extra step for no reason.

As two adults, i would just slowly make my way out of MK and get in line for the pop bus. Just be patient, they know it will be crowded and have lots of buses waiting to go.

3 Likes

EP tends to see the largest of the crowds on NYE if I am remembering correctly.

Just take the bus from MK to Pop

2 Likes

The Skyliner is more prone to breakdowns and stoppages than a bus. I would definitely just wait in a the bus line.

2 Likes

We did MK on NYE a couple of years ago. After ringing in the New Year we rode the rides in Tomorrowland with little wait and then did photos in the HUB after everyone left. By the time we got to the busses the crowd was no worse than a normal night. We were also staying at POP.

3 Likes

You all are right. I was just making things less efficient by adding more steps. Thank you for the input!

1 Like

Sometimes we try to get so clever that we un-clever ourselves :wink:

1 Like

Love this idea! We will just stroll around and ride what is available until we notice the Main Street crowd disappearing.

1 Like