Transportation between WDW Pop Century and Universal Portifino

I read some of the replies to similar situations but none quite fit. Here’s my situation. I am going from MCO to WDW Pop Century for two weeks. On completion we are transferring to Universal Portifino for a week. Upon completion here we will be returning to MCO for flight home. Looking for ideas on what transportation to use to get this trip accomplished. Can get Mears from MCO to Pop and possibly Universal Super Star Shuttle back to MCO, but what to use from WDW POP to Universal Portifino. Thanks for any help.

I was very happy with Cast and Crew Transportation!

1 Like

Lyft is my go to, and what we will be using next month to go between the airport, UOR, and WDW.

3 Likes

Same. I always use Lyft to get from WDW to UOR.

2 Likes

We did this recently and just used Lyft.

1 Like

Thank you all. Now I have to figure out how to use Lyft. Is Lyft better than Uber? How do you go about getting a account? I have the App. but have never used them especially in Florida as we are from ND Always used Mears before.

There should be an option to “create an account” or “sign up” in the Lyft app. They also have a little tutorial on the website to show you how. Basically once you’re set up you just tell it where you want to go and where to pick you up and it will present you with a list of options for fare types and their corresponding rate. Once you select one amd confirm it will locate a driver for you and provide you with their info (name, car make, model, color, and most importantly license plate). Then you just be at the pickup location and look for that vehicle and always confirm the license plate # for safety. Then you just hop in and you’re off to your destination and your credit card will be billed automagically when the ride is completed.

1 Like

Lyft and Uber work similarly, and it is nice to have both to check pricing, as there are often differences.

Thanks so much for explain this. Will check out their site and learn more

1 Like

You’re welcome. It’s pretty intuitive once you get it set up. Just make sure not to confirm a ride until you’re ready for it.

1 Like

Uber has the edge over Lyft for us if we prebook the night before because Lyft can cancel your trip within 30 minutes if I get find a better gig. Uber is locked in.

2 Likes