Transportation between Disney Springs and parks

So, I studied the transportation wizard at OLP, but results are confusing and possibly out of date. Has anyone recently traveled between resorts and Disney Springs? On April 19 we need to go from DS to MK after lunch (Morimoto) to a FP+, and on April 21 we need to leave HS after a FP+ to make a lunch reservation at DS (Boathouse). The Wizard suggests walking between Saratoga Springs and DS both times combined with a bus trip, but also says the walkway was closed? help?

I have only traveled to Disney Springs by bus from the resorts. I don’t think they make it very easy to go directly to and from Disney Springs and the parks. Here are some ideas though.

There are quite a few resorts within walking or boat distance from Hollywood Studios - Boardwalk, Beach Club and Yacht Club. If I were doing this, I would catch the boat right outside Hollywood Studios (walk to the left as you exit.) Then get off at the first resort you come to, and use that resort’s bus to Disney Springs.

For the day when you want to leave Disney Sptngs and go to MK, I’d take the bus to any of the monorail MK resorts - Contemporary, Polynesian or Grand Floridian. Choose the one with the shortest bus line. When you arrive, just hop on the monorail to the MK.

2 Likes

P.S. I love your library/READ profile picture. I’m a librarian myself. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@SallyEppcot gives very good advice but the pathway from DS to SSR is open so that is an option too!

2 Likes

Thank you guys! My only other option, I think, is to use Uber. (I’ve never used Uber before, I’m embarrassed to say)

Librarians, Unite!

2 Likes

Yes!!

Oooh, maybe we should start our own FB page? Librarians who love WDW…

1 Like

Our meets would be awesome.

1 Like