Transportation after Oga's reservation at 9:55 p.m.?

It’s been a few years since we’ve been to WDW. Just scored at 9:55 p.m. oga reservation in mid January. The park is scheduled to close at 9 p.m. I believe that Disney runs it’s transportation until 1 hour after park closing? Is that the case even though Oga closes at 10 p.m.? Will we need to grab an uber or lyft back to our monorail area hotel?

Thanks for any guidance/tips you can share.

2 Likes

Disney transportation will be there for you. They won’t stop transportation until everyone is out of the park. I’ve done a late Oga’s twice recently and we were the last guests out of the park. The first time a bus was waiting to take us to AKL (it was around 10:45 pm) and the second time (around 11 pm) the Skyliner was running just for us (not sure that’s really true but I like to think it).

5 Likes

I like to think so too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The CM did say they were waiting for us!

1 Like

Exactly!!

We had a 9:45pm ADR in October and took the Skyliner back to Pop after we were done. No issues.

1 Like

I did the 9:55pm last month (9pm park close)…and we took our sweet time getting out of the park. The skyliner was still running all the way to POP. As a monorail resort, you’ll be taking the bus, but if you’re at a bus stop, someone will make sure you get a bus and there’s a number you can call if you don’t see a human I believe (I think @Jeff_AZ has used this number?)

3 Likes

I haven’t used the number but I’ve heard of people calling it. Here is the number Disney gives for transport on their website:

(407) 939-7433

Thanks everyone for the quick replies and for the assurances that Disney transportation will be an option for us. I think it will actually be nice to appreciate the park without the crowds. I’ve never been in HS that late.

3 Likes

It will be fabulous. It’s a great opportunity for photos!

2 Likes