Transport to WDW

Hi we're staying at Disney after our Universal Stay. What would be the best (and cheapest) transportation from Cabana Bay to All Star Sports? thank you!

Are you able to take Uber? If you are that most likely would be the cheapest option.

I'm not very trusting with UBER, there's been too many horror stories of some of their drivers out there!!

We used Uber to get to and from Universal for the day and it worked great. And was about a quarter of what the Mears taxis were charging. The rates we saw in January/February were nearly $50 each direction for Mears.

Funny, I would be hesitant to use Uber in my home town but I use it all the time at Disney and I love it.

I would think it's more regulated in a touristy climate so maybe I'll give them a try. Do you need to download that app and do they go directly from one resort to another?

we used Destination MCO - while in Orlando. However from Protafino to WDW they had a car service right there - I think it was $60. Big CLEAN SUV. Excellent service. I would call CB and ask what they may offer. The best thing was - NO PLANNING. There was always a car. Asked for one, literally 2 seconds later one pulled out and we were on our way.

This was for 2 adult / 2 kids.

That sounds good, thank you!

You do download the app and it will tell you how much it is. Uber will be about half the price as any other option.

If you do decide to use Uber, here is some info you may find handy:

Awesome!! thank you so much! :slight_smile: