TPs for 1/18-24--any help appreciated! <3

Thanks so much, @SneakyPete. I can’t access the plan, though, and would love to see.

Some of my choices can be chalked up to the TP saying we had a lot of time after doing what we wanted–Living with the Land is that kind of choice. I don’t care if we make it there really, but if we have time we’ll do it.

It doesn’t appear you made the plan available to see publicly.

You are correct! It is published now.

https://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=3455797

Hmm. Still no go. Is that the correct link?

I was copying the wrong link. Darn, I’m not good for this.

Well, now it works. So you’re not good for nothing. You’re good for something! :slight_smile:

I like you’re plan. The one “bad” thing is the Frozen forcing you to backtrack to Soarin’, in terms of walking. But overall, it is a reasonable thing to do for the greater good. The rest of the time you have very minimal walking.

@SneakyPete: Awesome, thank you!! That plan looks great–I’m adopting it immediately. I really do appreciate your help.

This is part of the problem, and partly why your plans have you doing more backtracking than I would want to do. Even optimizing with the TP set to favor less walking isn’t usually enough to please me… I personally would much rather stand in line for a few extra minutes rather than cross the park multiple times! I usually build my own TP (putting the attractions in the order that makes the most sense to me) and then evaluate. Then I make a copy of the plan and fiddle around with it, evaluating each time, comparing to my original, and seeing how the wait times are impacted. I actually enjoy that part… seeing how low I can get the “in line” total for the day!

1 Like

This is how we do it as well. I put them in the order I want and evaluate. Only planning to optimize mid day at the park, but I understand why that won’t work for you.

1 Like

I know, but there is this really good video about rope dropping Epcot that basically says that the order of FEA and Soaring doesn’t affect overall time. Backtracking is a necessary evil for FEA.

1 Like