TP Website Redesign - Create a Touring Plan

Yep, me as well

Can you post a screencap of what you see, here? I’m able to drag the steps around.

1 Like

Dragging works on the staging site on my iPad. Yay. Just checked it out. However, I will miss the wonderful “tell me what to do oh computer overlords” from the current site.

I like being able to edit individual pieces of the setup rather than having it all pop up together.

Also, the size of the new steps will take some getting used to because now there will be more scrolling needed. The current site gives a more compact feel than the staging.

ETA: I’m using an iPad mini in landscape mode.

I agree with this. I feel everything is just too big in general, leading to more scrolling. I spent money to have a phone with a lot of screen real estate to fit as much as I can in it…but this new layout seems to assume you have a phone with like a 480x640 screen or something?

It is okay…just wish I could shrink it down a bit.

2 Likes

same

1 Like

Can you give me screenshots of the date page, attraction page, and dining page?

They should all be centered, not left-aligned.

1 Like

I used the staging credentials for the popup to get to the staging site. Then I used my regular login. There is nothing there because it’s a sandbox so I created a trip and then a plan. Don’t know if this helps.

Yeah, same, didn’t work.

1 Like

Sorry

I had to login using my email rather than my forum name. If you haven’t, you might try that as well.

Nope, that didn’t work either.

I’m really only looking to see if I can select and add ALL the attractions at once.

If we can’t… can someone add that ability? I know it’s impossible to actually do all of it in a day, but I usually add almost all the attractions and work backwards for how much I can do in a day.

2 Likes

I’ll see if I can get in again later today and try to do that.

1 Like

Hey everyone! We’ve implemented a bunch of these UI changes in the plan creation and plan view pages. If anyone wants to go back to the staging site and test things out some more, I would appreciate it!

1 Like

Not sure if this has been brought up so sorry if it has. When I go to manually input LL Return Times under the advanced options tab it only lets me select one and then defaults to a random attraction. For example, I’m making a plan for MK and inputted a LL return time for PPF. After I try to add another attraction I’d like, there is no drop-down menu and it automatically selects The Barnstormer. For EPCOT the default attraction is the Pixar Film show. Just thought I’d bring it up if no one else has yet.

1 Like

Looking at this now. Thank you @mbeel42 !

1 Like

I’m having this same exact problem. I was in a grove creating my custom touring plans - now there is literally nothing I can work on as it won’t let me pick the ride I want to input a return time for. :frowning: Super frustrating as I really love this feature!

Want to add - why is Elsa and Anna not an option for inputting forced return times? You can use DAS for that.

2 Likes

I use the “add DAS return time” feature as a proxy for likely LL return times, as I don’t like the auto generated LL list and the timing it assumes you are picking the LL doesn’t match reality. You can click the dots by each step, select to add DAS time, and then input your LL return time there. I like that it shows up in a list at the top like old FPP did. We don’t use DAS just regular G+/ LL, but since that uses the lightning lane entrances I assume the wait times are the same as LL.

1 Like

That’s a good workaround! I will use that on the app. Unfortunately, I don’t believe that’s available on the website. Will be nice when the app and website have the same functionalities.

2 Likes

Are you using the android app? I have android and I don’t have that option in my app. It’s really frustrating me right now, as we will be using DAS for this trip. I was using the website and manually adding the DAS return times based on estimated wait times on the Touring Plans site, but now I’m at a standstill because of the inability to configure additional return times.

I’m also having problems with the Evaluate button on custom plans. It just spins and spins for several minutes until I just refresh/reload the website.

1 Like