TP Rookie, making FPP picks tonight!

Got it. Thank you so much for taking the time.

1 Like

Another way Disney incentivizes longer trips, I suppose… : :confused:

1 Like

OK, wait, the more I read this the more confused I am. Why do I want to pick a time AWAY from my TP chosen time?

Lets say my TP says to get a FP for 7DMT at 3:00pm. YOu are saying I need to try for 9:00 am? and then move it? Why is this?

When you initially select your FPPs in MDE, they won’t be for the right times… you’ll likely need to change them to what you want. However, if you already have another FPP for the time you want, the system won’t let you select it (can’t have overlapping FPP times), so… should pick away from the times you want in order to be able to change them later :slight_smile:

FP stalking is obsessively checking MDE for open FPPs between now and your travel dates. Many people have had success searching for availability for 1 person… then if you find 1 more with overlapping time, can go together. (e.g. FPP for person A at 12:00pm, FPP for person B at 12:15pm, can both go in at 12:15pm)

1 Like

Ah! To avoid overlap. Gotcha! Thanks so much!

1 Like

Wow. No chance at A&E. Got everything else though…

1 Like

Awesome!

So, how do I go about FP Stalking? Do I have to actually cancel another FP to try for a A&E FPP? I don’t want to lose what I have… How do I do it?

I do not know if there is a better way but I always pick the FP I would be willing to trade out and try : change experience - to see if it is available. This website should show you if something is available.

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835236

Agreed… also, you can ‘try’ to see availability within MDE without committing to changing it until the very end… can always cancel before you Submit.

1 Like

I am going to Disney off site (we are renting a house for 2 weeks) on December 24,26 and 28 and would be to a Disney hotel at the end of our trip December 30,31. What would be my best chance to get harder fast passes? Meaning Anna and Elsa… Thank you in advance!

prayer and pixie dust? Sorry to be a bit dramatic, but A&E is a super-limited FPP, and Christmas week is by far the most crowded time of year at Disney. People will be lucky getting it at 60+length-of-stay at midnight… much less any time after that. Always worth a try to stalk ‘party of 1’ times, and try to get them to overlap, but I’d keep my expectations very low… good luck!!

Another option (if you are unable to obtain the FPP for A&E) would be to meet them during MNSSHP. Since it is a hard ticket event there will be less people in the park, therefore, (theoretically) a shorter standby wait.

1 Like

What is MNSSHP?

Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party

That’s gonna have to be the plan but I don’t want to miss the parade or the Hallowishes…

I think you will be able to meet A&E and see both the parade and hallowishes no problem. Since you will already be in MK for the day make sure you get your party bracelet early (they start allowing admission for the party as early as 4pm) and be in line before the actually party start time of 7. I know the rare character (who only meet during parties ie 7D and Jack and Sally) can have a line form up to an hour before the party actually starts. Not sure if that will be the case with A&E but just a heads up!

1 Like