TP rez finder...you rock!

ive missed quite a few texts and emails…but always reset the search…couldnt believe it. finally got the rez ive been looking for! ty so much for this feature…

10 Likes

What did you get?

CRT…was looking for a dinner rez on 9/29… 530, 600pm…got 540 :grin: Have BBB at 340 for DD, then MNSSHP that night…trying to check it all off the first day lol

9 Likes

Excellent!

1 Like

now to try and get the ever elusive story book dining…

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for you - I nabbed Storybook yesterday. Was clicking around on things on my laptop and just hit the tab where I had rez finder up. The sound was down on my cell so I would have never heard the text. The minute I clicked on the tab was the minute the search found it, such luck!! Keep the faith! I just love that finder, my trips wouldn’t be the same without it.

3 Likes

I just got Artist Point through res finder for first night…815 but better than nothing

1 Like

I just got a notification that the ADR I wanted (Trattoria) was available for our last day 11/20.

I’m a little worried that at 11:30 AM we may not still have characters??? Does anyone know?

ETA - it looks like characters are their til noon
Best Day Ever!!! :sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

3 Likes

True, this. Characters are the for the entire breakfast (they don’t have lunch at Trattoria; just breakfast, then they close, and then dinner).

2 Likes

you are good for that time

1 Like

I have missed two Storybook Dining reservations and I was literally holding my phone when I got the notification and clicked right away. I’ve given up hope. :frowning:

1 Like

Seriously don’t give up. I have literally missed dozens of notifications but eventually have been successful.

3 Likes

You’ll get it. If not, try the day before you want it when people start cancelling to avoid the no show fee.

2 Likes

Rez finder strikes again- finally got storybook dining - ty TP! :slight_smile:

2 Likes