Last trip to Disney was May 2017 and was my first time using Unofficial Guide or Touring Plans - I became a huge believer in TPs and all of the advice you all gave me throughout the process. We had an amazing trip.
We are headed to the world for spring break this April - my Fast Past day is looming (Feb 11th) and I cannot motivate myself to get into planning mode, or reteach myself all of the nuggets to make the best plan. SO I guess I need a pep talk?? Or a reminder on what is easiest way to refresh myself. Here’s what I’ve done so far:
- Picked which park when and made my dining reservations back at the 6 month mark or whenever that was (we are doing MK, HS and AK this trip - no Epcot which I keep second guessing due to Elsa factor)
- Updated my attractions list (I have this in a google sheet that I can share if anyone wants) and picked the stuff we most want to do
- Reminded myself to give a half hour to get to parks from AoA (we will drive to all but MK), made a note to look up recommended arrival times for rope drop at parks
- Reserve 3 hours for PM breaks, 90 min for character dining, 60 min for Quick Service
- Choose relaxed walking speed (will have Mom 69 in tow and DS6 and DD3 - also Sister and DH both in 40s)
- Anything else I am forgetting??
- A favorite podcast you might recommend to get me back in the groove?
I think I just need to buckle down and get it done. But my type A self enjoyed the planning process a lot more last time.
Thanks for listening.