TP EE/RD testing results

I’ve loved seeing the on the ground testing TP has been doing for RDing the parks lately. Anyone else following their Instagram posts? They are able to get so much done every morning. It is really encouraging to see how much they can get done even without G+. I know for families and larger groups, the cost of G+ can be prohibitive, so that is great to see. We will probably end up using G+ most if not all of our days, which makes me feel even better about how much we will be able to do on our trip.

5 Likes

Yes I’ve loved these! I’m going to emulate some of their touring plans, at least to a degree. I have to adapt due to needing rider swap.

4 Likes

I’ve seen them too and think they are a fabulous help to planning and saving money (avoiding G+)

2 Likes

I’m glad to see it’s still worth it to get there early. We plan on doing that instead of trying to stay as late as possible. I blame it on the kids, but really, even when DH and I went without them, we were toast by 10 pm if we did RD. Between the experts here on the forum, TP data, and watching EarScouts, I feel like this trip is going to go amazingly well.

2 Likes

I already decided I’m not going to bother with G+ for the trip my mom and I are doing next year so these plans that show how to get around without using G+ are great.

1 Like

Touring Plans continues to struggle with G+ I am glad they have worked to get the non-G+ plans working exactly right - makes it a really valuable tool.

4 Likes

I love their testing videos on Instagram. I hope they still test for us ultimate cheapskates: Those of us who don’t buy G+, ILLs, and stay offsite so we can’t utilize EE.

2 Likes