Touringplans/Lines stickers!

Ok, so on Lines chat a while back we started talking about how nice it would be to have stickers instead or along with the buttons like they sell on zazzle. So I contacted @len and talked with him to make sure that it would be okay to do and he gave me the go ahead. (Thank you again @len !!!) So I took the Avery template for the 2inch round buttons and made two different types.

or

If the links don’t work or something let me know and I can try to get it to you some other way. They were created in Word but could try to save it as something else if that would help also.

Now in the reviews of the template some people were saying that you have to move things around at times to get them to work so they suggested printing on plain paper first to see if they match up with the stickers so you don’t ruin any.

Not sure if anyone else would be interested in them but I told @len that when I got them done I would post so others could download them if they wanted them.

Hope it helps!!

2 Likes

Thanks! I love them!

1 Like

Great idea @mom2bret…I’ll have to take a shot at printing them. They are different than the two styles of buttons we bought…so look forward to using these too… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Your welcome. Hope they print off well. I went to pick up the stickers at the store and they were out so I am having to wait for them to get them back in before I can try to print them.