Touring Plans

Hi! I can’t get my touring plan to upload for everyone’s suggestions, so I guess I will ask the following question - what is the ideal wait versus walk times in a plan. Thanks for your help.

To post your plan here you click on the edit button on your plan. That will open a window that where there will be a box that you need to check that allows you to share your plan. Once you save that when you close that box at the top of your plan there will be a link you can copy and paste here.

Thanks. My computer skills are soooooo limited.

Disney and Universal Touring Plans here is the link - suggestions?

The Riverboat closes 2 hours before the start of the parade, due to a new dining event called Tiana’s Riverboat Party. It reopens one hour after the parade. So, no Riverboat 1:00-4:00.

Thanks for that info! I’d been wondering what the timing of the Riverboat closure was for the party.

Thanks!

To answer your basic question, it really depends on how you like to tour. If you slide all the way over to minimize wait, the TP might have you doing wind sprints back and forth across the park all day. Slide it all the way minimize walking it will tend to group attractions geographically, but at the end of the day you may have spent some extra time in lines. I typically leave both sliders right in the middle.